Some suggestions for "TV Show Detail" "view 2".
- do we really need a "locked"-button for each episode? In my opinion the user don't need to see this option every time. The frontend is to watch movies/series. Not to manage them.
- The view lists all episodes of the selected season. And it shows "SEASON 1, EPISODE *" for each Episode. I would prefer if each Episode just needs one line. There is ne reason to print "SEASON 1, EPISODE *" eight-times on each page. So there can be displayed about 20 episodes on one page without scrolling.
- And i think in the upper right corner is enough space to show the episode-picture of the current selected episode.
- @Jakera: How about this: If you press PLAY the selected Episode starts. If you press ENTER the selected episode gets marked as watched.
- How about symbols instead of "Loked" and "Watched"? An eye and a lock should do the job.